Saturday, October 3, 2009

What most people don't know.....

What most people don't know is I love to write. I haven't written in some time. My husband misses my poetry and I miss writing, period. Life has pretty much been a blur the first 4 years of our marriage. We are on our 5th year now. You know what it feels like when you ride a roller coaster or a tilta-whirl? Well, having a blended family with 2 of your own kids whom you know, love and understand mixed with boys you try to understand and a new husband can be much like those rides.

Of course everyone and I repeat everyone comes into the mix with their own issues and I will skip the details and bring you to where we are at now.

I have 2 step sons who dislike (Hate would be their word)me. Both are out of the house thank goodness. It is not fun living with people who don't like you no matter what you do. One is in the Army and wants to change his name and disown himself from All of us and the other is somewhere.

I have an adopted child who is my husbands biological son. (The other two are my husbands adopted sons.) John, my adopted son was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome Disorder. He is 13. I will share stories on this blog because I know what we have gone through and I know that there are many others out there raising "Aspies."

I have a beautiful daughter from my first marriage who is 16 and growing more beautiful, more self assured, more independent and more into her own everyday.

I have a 20 year old son also from my first marriage who impresses me more and more as I watch him learn his business, work his business and grow his business. He has partnered with a world renowned company (like his mother) and is growing a young team of Entrepreneurs.

Life in this blended family can be wonderful, exciting and many times a mystery.

More to come! If you would like to follow just click on "follow" at the right.
If you would like to share your thoughts feel free and click on "share."

Have a beautiful day and hug all those you love and care about.

Sincerely, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after review.