Sunday, January 18, 2009

Liver Support

Highlighting the USANA's Hepisil DTX

It is mainly for Liver support to balance detoxification processes within the body.
Milk-thistle extract provides dual action, stimulating liver enzymes and protecting against oxidative stress.
Additional antioxidants from green-tea extract, olives, and turmeric provide further antioxidant protection.
I learned, from a Doctor who mainstreamed USANA into his practice, that there are so many other benefits as well because of the key ingredients.

Key ingredients;
Turmeric extract which is a super antioxidant also has natural anti-inflammatory properties.

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is an essential precursor for glutathione. Glutathione scavenges free radicals inside and outside the cell. This is beneficial for all the cells in our body. So this gives us total body wellness.

Those are just a few. The most important thing to remember is that these supplements are guaranteed 100% pure and 100% potent and that is why a person can actually feel a difference after a couple months of taking them.

To place an order go to my personal USANA website by clicking on the link at the upper right corner or by clicking on the title of the article.


For 2 months in a row I have felt an immediate benefit when I had menstrual cramps and took the Hepisil DTX. My cramps where gone and I felt great.
The past 2 days I have been drinking more tea than usual and I started to feel some arthritic pain in my back due to the dehydration from the tea and acidity level in my body from the caffeine in the tea. So I took some Hepasil DTX and my back felt better.
A week ago I did some really strenuous Yoga and the next day I was sore so I took Hepasil DTX and it was amazing how much of the soreness went away by night fall.

You can learn more about USANA Health Sciences vis my website.

Coming next the OptOmega, a balance of omega 3 and omega 6. Now I call this heart health in a bottle. Stay tuned to find out why?

Stay healthy and love life and live life to the fullest!

Susan
PS you can contact me via my website.

Disclaimer; This article is not meant to diagnose or treat an illness. Always speak with your medical professional first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after review.